by Jamie Rice
I have to be honest with you. This day has not gone as planned (As you can probably guess based on my super late and possibly tardy blog post response). All I have to say is that these are the items of my day in no particular order:
- I watched YG scream with terror after being startled by a lizard carrying a flower (true story that is worth an in person retelling)
- I didn’t even arrive home until 10:30 with Cookout that Rachel and I got and mixed up, so I had to walk all the way over to her house and exchange with her like a peasant.
- I stood at the bar to the Oak House while I watched four bartenders that I all know by name defiantly not serve me for a record 15 minutes.
- I went to an Organization Renewal meeting where I was only there for 15 minutes and was taught how to use a bull shit student org version of Facebook.
- I have an exit interview tomorrow in which I have to word vomit everything I have ever learned to two random professors in 45 minutes (and If I fail it, the punishment is that I have to take it again! They really know how to rub it in.)
So yeah. I guess I’m killing it. Throw me in jail for murder! (Jk don’t I didn’t actually kill anything besides time. BOOM.)
Otherwise, the weekend was good except for my little weird snafu with the kids at the pregame in which I made a weird slightly sober ass of myself (but in a sexy and friendly way). I also got us that office space, which you so graciously helped with, so I really am on a roller coaster. And it really is going up. Mostly.
All the love in this universe (and I mean that),
P.S. Bet you thought I would miss it!